DD SUPPORT SERVICES – ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/MARKETER
$10.50 – $14.50 an hour
360 Support, Inc, with its main office in Greenbelt, MD, is looking for a Support Services Marketer and Administrative Assistant that leads by example in creating and maintaining a highly ethical atmosphere by attracting staff who deal honestly in every interaction while managing the business growth efforts by bringing leadership to home care and integrity to business in the community as we work with referral sources and clients.
The incumbent supports the 360 Support team in performing daily operational functions within our main office. Primary duties include managing intake of new referrals, screening and on-boarding new clinical staff, scheduling (communicating shift assignments to caregivers and clients), and HR/payroll management. The ideal candidate must be a Direct Support Professional (DSP) and/or a Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A) or has previous experience working preferably in the health care or home health industry, and experience in caregiving. If you are a friendly, qualified, and enthusiastic individual, we encourage you to explore our available career opportunities and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202 710 3946. The Administrative Assistant/Marketer job responsibilities include:
· Ensuring that timesheet and care plan match, Timesheet reconciliation and Scheduling
· Taking employment application, Verification of employment and license
· Ensuring that staff credentials are up-to-date ( TB, CPR, and license )
· Training are up-to date, Staff performance evaluation, Payroll preparations
· Staffing and coordination of staffing needs (submit a plan to supervisor)
· Acting as a liaison officer between the Agency and the client/public
· Managing the office, supplies, and equipment
· Maintenance of the required files for the office
· Weekly rendition to administrator (Marketing plan, goals and, office management report)
· Answering phone and using excellent customer service
· Any other assignment given by the Program Director
· Manage the Quality Improvement Report account to ensure compliance
· Render quarterly report, Ensures quality of client care, Ensures that services are coordinated.
· Encourages the appropriate use of community resources.
· Ensures that individuals receive the proper level of care.
· Ensures appropriate staffing patterns for service delivery
The responsibility is to obtain referrals for our supportive services through field marketing. The ideal candidate will build relationships with Hospital Social Workers, Medical Centers, Social Adult Day Centers, etc. Candidate must be friendly, outgoing, and have an energetic and optimistic attitude.
· Identify and cultivate new relationships with Dr’s offices, schools and Hospitals.
· Create & Develop Marketing Strategies, Establish relationships with different referral sources
· Generate quality referrals, Generate 5 long term care clients per month
· Generate home care patient referrals from existing and potential accounts.
· Collaborating with the RN and/or the Program Manager to ensure client timely supervisory visit
· Assisting individuals when necessary, Making bi-weekly courtesy calls to individuals
· Collaborate with client/nurse to set-up client’s initial assessment, Visiting client when necessary
· Preparing the client’s opening package, Ensuring that client’s files are up-to-date
· Strong organization skills, able to multi-task, and can manage time to meet frequently changing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress, administrative experience; health care and/or home care experience preferred
· Excellent telephone skills, Highly professional and dependable
· Proficient computer and Internet skills, including Microsoft Office suite
· staffing: 1 year (Required)
· Professional office: 2 years (Required)
· Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
· In-home support: 3 years (Preferred)
· CPR (Required)
· Additional Compensation:
· High school diploma or GED
· Bachelors or Associate Degree (Preferred)
If you have home care experience and feel you meet the requirements above please feel free to apply, you may also check us online for additional information at www.bhscare.com
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $10.50 – $15.00 per hour
- Flexible Schedule
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day Shift
- Monday to Friday
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- On the road
- Not listed / Other